Joe! Full sus? two wheels? gears??? It's a world gone mad I tell you..

On 19/08/05, James Caufield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> thieving scummy wankers.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Andy Armstrong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 6:21 PM
> Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Chris' Turner Stolen
> 
> 
> > On 19 Aug 2005, at 15:32, Philip Aitman wrote:
> >
> > > I only have txt message info as I can't answer my phone at the mo
> > > But Chris'
> > > Turner was Stolen last night from his car in Heaton.
> >
> > I popped in to see him this afternoon. They've basically nearly
> > ripped the car door off to get to it. Madness.
> >
> > Anyway, he's talking about a replacement so I guess it shouldn't be
> > long before he's sorted.
> >
> > --
> > Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > No virus found in this incoming message.
> > Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.12/77 - Release Date: 8/18/2005
> >
> >
> 
> 
> 
> --
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.12/77 - Release Date: 8/18/2005
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to