--- Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Do you think we've buried Chris under lumi
> batteries. I think he's been offered about 30
> units. Two things are clear.
> a.. We don't half like Chris Heath
> b.. We've a pretty high prevalence of Lumi
> ownership around here.
> To Rob Patton...i think this batteries thread tells
> you a lot about how to spend some money on lights!>
--- Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Do you think we've buried Chris under lumi
> batteries. I think he's been offered about 30
> units. Two things are clear.
> a.. We don't half like Chris Heath
> b.. We've a pretty high prevalence of Lumi
> ownership around here.
> To Rob Patton...i think this batteries thread tells
> you a lot about how to spend some money on lights!>
Hey, cheers guys. I was expecting to just have to run
one lamp, but it looks like I may be able to run two
lamps comfortably if I take you all up on your kind
offers.
Chris, if I could borrow yours too that'd be grand.
I'll give you a bell the week before to come pick them
up, if thats OK?
Andy, not sure I'll see you before D2D, but if you see
Chris is there any chance you could pass them on to
him. I'll get them straight back to you after -
promise.
Bugger, looks like I might have to ride all night
afterall then...
;o)
Thanks again.
___________________________________________________________
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo!
Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l