What's he running Diesel's are as big as I've gone and they make the bike feel really horrid, just dead heavy and not nimble at all, they do let you go voosh straight over everything which is a good job as I can't seem to turn the bars with them on.........
Finesse I found is quite well learnt on a cross bike................. On 9/28/05, Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > :::Oh I see finesse has gone out of the window here, > To have gone out of the window I had to have had it in the 1st place ;0) > > > :::Surly Pusleys seem to roll over everything by all accounts. > > Not surprised with them flipping wheels/tyres. > They're bigger then the ones on James' big hit. Quote someone at hamsterely > the other week, "f*cking hell is that a tractor?" > > > ==== > This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and > confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take > no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail > to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail > from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request > under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and > therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties. > This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving > Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any > losses as a result of any viruses being passed on. > > _______________________________________________ > mtbne-l mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l > _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
