Chris I may well see you at Rob's 60th if your going................

On 10/7/05, Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> ..it seems I just can't get.  This pains me as I love Raoul, and his bacon
> sandwiches, curry and riding company and everything.  I'd like to salute him
> properly.
>
> And see the rest of you.
>
> If I can come at all,  it won't be tomorrow but it might not be Sunday
> either.  I'll phone if the unmoveable slabs of duty shift to reveal an
> opportunity to drive down from the coast and I'll phone someone if I can.
> If I don'r saee you I propose a date is organized for a Raoul Returns Ride
> next time he's up.
>
> Enjoy
>
> Chris
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to