On holiday this week so won't be in town 'til Monday Mail you then Chris :0)
Thanks
Phil

On 16/11/05, Chris Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Got the rim here at work.
>
> I take it Phils not around? (no reply to email, so I
> suspect not).  Anyway, if anyone is plassing Central
> Square on Forth Street (behind Central Station), then
> they can pick it up and take it to Tim tonight.  If
> not, it'll be next week.
>
> Let me know.  Mobile number is 07876 704977 if you
> need it.
>
> Chris
>
>
>
> --- Chris Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I think I've got a 'not very used' F519 (I think
> > that's the one, it's a rim brake rim rather than a
> > disc rim anyway, 32h) hanging up in the shed
> > somewhere, if that'll do?
> >
> > I'm sure I could get it to Phil, who could pass it
> > on
> > next week?  Let me know if it's any use.
> >
> > --- Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > If you have such a thing to donate Darren needs
> > one
> > > for his back wheel. 32
> > > or 36 hole would be fine as I have hubs to suit
> > > both.
> > > Cheers Tim
> > > 1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65
> > 7UF.
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > mtbne-l mailing list
> > > [email protected]
> > > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> ___________________________________________________________
> >
> > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
> > holiday
> > snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos
> > http://uk.photos.yahoo.com
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> >
>
>
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________
> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! 
> Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to