sounds good to me
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 7:51 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] MTB film EARTHED 3 .BIG SCREEN


> To kind of coincide with the new film by DIRT magazine/Alex Rankin
> "EARTHED3", the Newcastle university mtb team are presenting forementioned
> film, on a big screen next Monday evening at "The Hancock" pub (between
> university library and the civic centre)  7.30 for 8.00 There`s no cover
> charge ,because I asked, all are welcome "in the name of the N.E. scene
man"
> said the bloke I e-mailled!
>   I`ve just watched a trailer for it and it looks...rather good(although I
> would say that!)
> It`s sort of Downhilly, freeride 4X stuff, but it`ll be good to see others
> in a non-riding situation. I `ve mentioned it to some already, but its an
> open invitation on the Descent-World forum.Any takers??
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
> http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.12/192 - Release Date: 12/5/2005
>
>



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.12/192 - Release Date: 12/5/2005

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to