:::> Simonside = Kneeguards! the ground has barely given up 
:::here, and with the 
:::> trails up there being in the lee of the hill, the sun aint 
:::gonna shine on 
:::> them!
:::
:::WTF do you need guards for? 

I remember the time I thought shall I? shan't I? I did, hit a patch of
loose, went skidding on my knees over jagged rocks for 10 yards, looking at
the gouges in the guards I'd hate to think what my knees would have been
like if I hadn't ;0)
Each to their own I guess
Phil


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to