i  THINK its this weekend.Tim  said "about 3 weeks and a bit more"

From: Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] last one without TC?
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:40:31 +0000

lets sweep the kitchen.  When are they back? - I could get flowers
On 13 Dec 2005, at 22:07, Jonathan Jones wrote:

I`ve checked the weather, and it going to be mild tomorrow.I was at Thrunton this a`noon and despite the wind everything is still pi55 wet.Carriagedrive, loops of Blue Mill,have look at what they`ve done to special bridleway? Usual time/place/suspects......se y`ll there then!




cry offs by 15.00!

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to