:::> Go easy on the new starter!!?? Cant remeber that sort
:::> of treatment for me  :)  Who is it?
:::
:::Jim, he's a guide for Saddle Skedaddle.
:::I don't think he needs a easy start, more a case of not 
:::showing ourselves up 
:::I think :-)
:::
:::Hepple was just a suggestion. The ride we did last week was 
:::great, would 
:::swap a trip across the crags for the push through the trees eh?

Yup I enjoyed last weeks, I would force myself to do that one again :0)
I had to stop twice for a breather on the commute this morning, I mean what
the fuck is wrong!!

PS
Hi Jim :0)


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to