I'm very sorry Andy, I meant it as a joke. The fact that I was fresh in from the pub probably didn't help my judgement on that one too, not that I'm putting that forward as any sort of excuse. This group doesn't exist to plug my completely unrelated business, so apologies also to any users of the group to whom it seemed that's what I was doing or wanted you to do.

Mark

On 20 Jan 2006, at 10:03, Andy Armstrong wrote:

On 20 Jan 2006, at 00:46, Mark Lister wrote:
So when do I get one for my life coaching?! OK, you're not doing the site as such, but you've been hosting www.markthecoach.co.uk for over a year!

What is it you actually want Mark? And why so fucking rude? I'm hosting your site free of charge so someone else can design a site and upload it for you. That aspect of it has nothing to do with me.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to