:::Has anyone got.....12mm allen key to take the freehub off 
:::the non-branded 
:::hub I`m using?
:::It didn`t like the wet gritty carriagedrive on Saturday..so 
:::much so, that it 
:::is now pretending to be a machine gun and wont let me stop 
:::pedaling.Cheers.

It's just forcing you to go fixie, like it or not :0)
Not sure about the Allen key, I think 10mm is the largest I've got.
Phil


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to