I've told Ziggy I don't ride enough to be eligible :)

Done anyone else want to do it? Or want to suggest someone?

Mail me off list if you like. Or not. Whatever.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ziggy Hanaor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 1 March 2006 16:17:45 GMT
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bike  book

Dear Andy,

I'm writing from a small publishing company called Black Dog. We specialise in high end illustrated books and we're currently working on a title called 'On Your Bike'. It's being written by Matt Seaton of the Guardian and will
provide a highly visual, accessible guide to the world of cycling.

I'm getting in touch, because as part of the book, we're trying to get
personal accounts of cycling enthusiasts and professionals, that will lend some of the subjects a more intimate aspect. Some of the people we've got on board are a rickshaw rider, an ex-BMX champion, a cycle ambulance rider and someone who cycled around the world. I found your details on shitshifter.com and I was wondering whether you would mind sparing half an hour of your time for an interview (either in person, by phone or by e-mail). For our section on cycle sport. It would be really good to get the insight of a mountain
bike rider.

I was also wondering whether we could use some of your images from your
photo galleries to illustrate our section on mountain bikes.

My contact details are below along with our web address. If you need any more info please don't hesitate to get in touch. I look forward to hearing
from you.

Yours sincerely,


Ziggy Hanaor


--
Ziggy Hanaor
Editor
Black Dog Publishing Ltd.
Unit 4.04 Tea Building
56 Shoreditch High Street
London E1 6JJ

T 0207 613 1922
F 0207 613 1944
W www.bdpworld.com





--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to