be understanding of course........

......it's not fair to take the piss just because someone becomes an uphill
gardener
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Mearns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] confession


> What shall we do lads?  Take the piss or be understanding?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> You're right!  Fucking puff.
>
> chris
>
>
> On 13 Mar 2006, at 14:49, Jonathan Jones wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >        my name is Ian, I have a problem, I cycle a lot. I have even
> > recently been lusting after bikes with skinny tyres as well,I know
> > this isn`t right even though it only has one gear, but I get swept
> > along, because it has two wheels and it feels nice .I know it may
> > damage my career but I now think it`s time to seek help, I hope I
> > can get that help here.Yours in total honesty, Ian
> >
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN
> > Messenger 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.2.2/280 - Release Date: 3/13/2006
>
>

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to