Sad to hear, I take it that was not from the official obituary
Tim
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 2:31 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] It is with regret
...that I have to tell you that Colin Davidson, the former proprietor of
Denton cycles(when it was at the bottom of Westgate road) died yesterday.
Colin was traditionally a roadie but wasnt shy when offered an offroad run
out, having once accompanied him on a Marin B17( RST hi5 forks, 5" of rear
bounce too !)up Windy Gyle one summer evening, he was first up"not bad for
an old bloke" he said, not so quick down "bloody young un`s" was his
comment to that, and still first back to the carpark to finish us all off!
He retired from the cycle shop a few years back only for his private life
to go tits up shortly after that. He has been living in the Lake district
for about 12 months.He as was always keen for people to go and ride there"
I might take the mountainbike out JUST for you" he would say...
He suffered a heart attack while out riding the lanes yesterday.I`m sure
those that knew him will miss him lots!
_________________________________________________________________
Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger
7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l