Dho forgot I'm off work this week, so no access to autoroute.

All is not lost
Go to http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_results.jsp
Put in you post code, and "High spen" for the destination, this will take
you to High Spen Rowlands Gill 
>From this road the turn off is signposted (Hooker gate, Chopwell woods) here
http://lyxus.net/cxy

OR
Get to here NE15 7HJ, 562 Denton Road James Car when he pick me up :0)
Cya
Phil

 

>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>>[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Kirkup
>>Sent: 23 April 2006 21:20
>>To: [email protected]
>>Subject: [mtbne-l] Directions to Chopwell and free chain whips
>>
>>Hey y'all,
>>
>>First up, Phil, my postcode is NE65 0YE if you could sort out 
>>some directions to Chopwell for Wednesday then it'd be much 
>>appreciated and I may stand half a chance of not getting lost.
>>
>>Secondly, I've just swapped the chain on me bike and happen 
>>to have a bit of steel rod cadging about in a pile of stuff 
>>at work. Therefore I intend to knock up a chain whip for 
>>myself. If anyone else wants one I can sort a bunch of 'em 
>>out in the next week or so.
>>
>>Andy K
>>
>>
>>_______________________________________________
>>mtbne-l mailing list
>>[email protected]
>>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to