I was Walking up there with Ceri a few weeks back and the crags were
seriously dodgy looking in a far more eroded and loose than the last time I
was there kinda way. I guess the last raveges of winter haven't been kind...
Phil 

>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>>[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee Collis
>>Sent: 02 May 2006 16:29
>>To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
>>Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] 3/5/6
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> Thrunton, main carpark 6.30ish . Both routes down the crags 
>>are"only 
>>> passable with extreme care,(and travel!)" I`m sure we`ll find other 
>>> things though, keep your fingers crossed so it doesn`t rain!
>>>
>>
>>What the hells happened there then, was there a couple of 
>>month back and the south end was still rideable. 
>>
>>_______________________________________________
>>mtbne-l mailing list
>>[email protected]
>>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to