happy birthday and congratulations 

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 13:57 +0000, Marc Fox wrote:
> I feel better now knowing you guys had so much fun (without me again), 
> especially as I was delayed until late in Stavanger Airport last night (on my 
> frikking b'day) :(
>  
> Anyway, its all going to be better the minute I swing a leg over.  :)
>  
> BTW- Just been confirmed recently that I'm going to be a dad!  Freaky!!
>  
> Marc
> 
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Lee Collis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, 11 May, 2006 7:35:40 PM
> Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR Superlatives
> 
> 
> > mouthful of insects zipping through evening sun dappled Cragside trails
> > Rear braking on a descent kicking up clouds of dust.
> > Deer attempting to emulate our grace and poise
> > The gun walk fast - on Jones's rear wheel
> > Empty trails, hillsides that looked like Italy.
> > it was seriously fantastic - as were we.
> 
> It's been a cracking month so far. Sorted some pics from Tuesday night, 
> incidently by far the best ride ever, you could clearly see dust being 
> kicked up from the bikes. 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to