Okay Phil, see you at the downhillers carpark at 7:30.
 
Everyone else meet 6:30 same place and we can figure something out to pass the time.
Might not do the 4X as its a long way up and one broken collar bone is enough for this week.
 
Cheers
Tim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Hamsterly Wednesday Night Ride

On 5/30/06, Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
neek a advantage over the your competitors.
6:30 suit you Phil, wood n wheel carpark presumably. Any chance of a play on
the 4x track if nearby?

The course is actually at the other end of the forest.  For those of you that have used the downhill course, the carpark where the uplift goes from is the closest to the race (here: http://lyxus.net/dgj)

I was hoping for a little bit later.  Just because Alison is coming up from Warwick and I have things I need to sort in Durham tomorrow afternoon.  If you could do the 4x first and then meet me at say 7:30 that should give us plenty of time for a lap or 2.  What I will do is just take you to the new singletrack sections to try and bed them down.

Phil



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to