I'm ready to ditch the sling soon.  My aim is for an easy ride local next week.

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 5 June, 2006 6:50:46 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] 7/6/06


I'm in.  Fuck is Marc in a sling for?


On 5 Jun 2006, at 14:47, Jonathan Jones wrote:

> If Jim`s in Slovenia,Marcs in a sling,Phil`s at some unknown  
> location, who IS riding on Wednesday?
>  I have received reports of Simonside being bone dry yesterday....
> Mr Collis?
> Mr Mearns?
> Mr Dixon?
> Mr Paton??
> Mr Carpenter surely...?
> Chookta?
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search! http:// 
> join.msn.com/toolbar/overview
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to