On 20 Jun 2006, at 07:56, Chris Mearns wrote:

Brilliant Andy.  I'll see you there.
I'm going to try really hard to ride well at this - probably never do anything like it again and after hoofing about at Hamsterley, I decided to actually throw in some commutes and stop eating sugar and fat and (whisper it) try hard. See y'all there. Messages of salutation to you number two this week.- Steve Siledas(?)

Steve Psallidas

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/person/0,,-6801,00.html

Funny little bloke who I bumped into at Hardistys and Mr Daniel Smith.
And his dad Simon.  Who I met at Harehope Hall fete on Saturday.

Cool!

We agreed to lure you out... for a ride. His preference would be a coastal ride; in a couple of weeks. I could envisage something like that, (midweek is lovely at this time of year ) with lubrication en route and perhaps a stay over at the caravan - still love to go up to Kyloe and see that house.. Anyway, Simon or anyone else or not. Lets ride more. A north northumberland 60k road ride would be lovely - again midweek - Bamburgh, Belford, Chatton, Eglingham, South Charlton and back to Beadnell though I guess we could do it singlespeed or somethinhg..

Yeah - need to. Let's plan at the weekend.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to