Evenin' All,

May I take this opportunity to offer my sincere apologies for not turning up on Wednesday for my last WNR. I tore a ligament in my back whilst riding on Bewick Moor on Monday and couldn't move. I have also been suffering from a distinct lack of emither this week as I had to give my laptop back to school. Sorry I couldn't come out and play one last time. There is, however, a little something in the post to say 'ta' (I'm gonna guess Tim's address, unless Jonesey can intercept it).

Anyone travelling down to the South West is more than welcome to nip in to my gaff in Gloucestershire for tea and trails, if you let me know on the emither first.

Thanks again,

Andy K,

P.S. I'll be back - there're too many sections that still need to be cleaned, and a set of stepping stones over the Coquet that need to be hopped...


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to