Tim this sounds like a great idea. I'd like to try to tag along. I may not be able to leave work early enough soplease don't hang around waiting on me.

Thanks
Mike




From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: [mtbne-l] WNR 16/08/06
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:16:33 +0100

I was thinking that we should have a ride further up the valley before the evenings get much darker.

Is everyone alright with a 6:30 start from Alwinton, thats 20 minutes drive further up the valley. The route I had in mind was roughly the one in this months MBR - Clennel Street to Middlehill and back down U(l)sway burn. It'll be a proper ride for us with less standing around chatting but still with some great singletrack.

Tim

John, if everyone agrees i'll send out some directions or you can meet at the house as usual and follow the convoy.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:39 PM
  Subject: [mtbne-l] Re: mtbne-l Digest, Vol 27, Issue 7


  Hi all

John for Merseyside here again. I'm stopping up your way next Wednesday night 16th.

  Could I please join you lot again for your weekly ride?

If so please could you let me know the exact starting place (so an idiot could find it) and the start time as well.

  John


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  mtbne-l mailing list
  [email protected]
  http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to