I'm not going to make it tonight, I imagine it'll be time to dig the lights out of the closet for next week.

Jonathan


From: Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] tonight
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:27:52 +0000 (GMT)

And good luck for the weekend - have a couple of pints to steady the nerves!


----- Original Message ----
From: steve dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, 30 August, 2006 11:55:05 AM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] tonight


All,
Can't make tonight, to busy getting sorted for getting wed on sat. Have a good one. ..

Marc,
In case Tim or myself forget, i left a 34.9 mm Scott seatpost at Tim's for you last week.

Jonesy,
I hope you not gonna cry off again this week if it starts raining.. .. . .;O)

On 30/08/06, Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Usual meet at Tims as far as I'm aware

Phil



On 8/30/06, Jonathan Betts <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Is there anyone going out tonight, I know we have a lot on injury leave /
holiday.

Jonathan


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l




_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l




_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to