I would volunteer, but I'm on a training course 'til 5 and it'll be touch and go for me to ride over. Anyone passing willing to get me would be good. :0)
Phil


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Carpenter
Sent: 09 October 2006 18:17
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Re: mtbne-l Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1

Yep, I think Chopwell for this wednesday 6:30 at the car park. Don't know if I'll make it but either way hopefully this week will see the reappearance of Darren.
 
Anyone want to volunteer to guide?
 
Tim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 6:12 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] Re: mtbne-l Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1

Where's the ride this Wedneday guy's?
 
Chopwell?
 
John (the traveller)


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to