Who is Rob? is it Mr Warner perhaps? Or maybe Spooky Bob CHR?
Could it be ARRRRJim LAHD!Captain Pugwash?


From: Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [mtbne-l] Sunday NOV 19th Glentress
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:05:21 +0000 (GMT)

Good Day fellow enthusiasts  :),

I think a few rumblings of a trip to GT have been emerging and I would like to suggest Sunday 19th NOV as this is really the only date I can make over the next few weeks. Next month is out for me.

So far we have :

Marc
Ian
Jim?
Jonathan?
Tim & Bee?
Darren? - if someone could let him know ;)
Phil A?
Lee?
Rob?
Steve Dixon?......
....Anyone else ?

Thank you,

Marc

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to