No! fuck off!
On 10 Nov 2006, at 13:43, Marc Fox wrote:

Chris M - ever so sorry :)  Are you coming then??


----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 9 November, 2006 6:28:39 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Sunday NOV 19th Glentress


Look at that, I've disappeared from the list.  Fucking Cunt.

Chris
On 9 Nov 2006, at 16:05, Marc Fox wrote:

Good Day fellow enthusiasts  :),

I think a few rumblings of a trip to GT have been emerging and I
would like to suggest Sunday 19th NOV as this is really the only
date I can make over the next few weeks.  Next month is out for me.

So far we have :

Marc
Ian
Jim?
Jonathan?
Tim & Bee?
Darren? - if someone could let him know ;)
Phil A?
Lee?
Rob?
Steve Dixon?......
....Anyone else ?

Thank you,

Marc

Send instant messages to your online friends http://
uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Send instant messages to your online friends http:// uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to