I've been a few times before so we'll be OK for directions, I may just need a road map to get going in the right direction.

Jonathan


From: "steve dixon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Sunday NOV 19th Glentress
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:12:05 +0000

All,
I'm heading up with Jonathan, i've not been to GT before, not sure if
Jonathan has or not so might need a bit of direction once we get there. ..


On 16/11/06, Lee Collis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:



>Glentress for 9.30 - 10.00 ish in the Lower Car Park on Sunday 19th Nov.

Still not sure and to boot now getting a cold.


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search! http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to