Hey Graeme,
keeping well I trust.
chris
On 30 Nov 2006, at 12:57, graeme wood wrote:
Hi Lee,
Heard about the new job, nice one. I was talking to
one of the team leaders the other day from up your
neck of the woods (I'm at Fulbeck.....again!)
Passed the finals on the adv tech course today, it's
been a bloody long 9 weeks. Will have a 1/2 lager
shandy tonight :0) :0)
Might actually get back on the bike now and get fit
again. See you when the weather is better.
cheers
Graeme
--- Lee Collis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm booking tonight so shout if your IN and not on
the list.
Book me in I'm off unless I start the new job.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
______________________________________________________________________
______________
Cheap talk?
Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.
http://voice.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l