I'd vote for yours to the tunnel, back into town on the southside, over the 
millennium bridge and into town for the Krazy Kids to have a play on steps n 
stuff, then I can bugger off home direct from there.  (selfish?  Moi?)

C

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 12 February, 2007 8:32:40 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Night on the toon


The Eno show needs 3 hours to discern any changes - its not just like  
paint drying - that'd be rivetting in comparison. so we'll miss  
that.  I reckon the jumpy bits are probably on either bank at the  
millenium bridge, so there may be a common route down there.  Do you  
reckon that way round or from here to the tunnel and quayside on the  
way back, then up the hill and through the toon?



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


                
___________________________________________________________ 
All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard 
protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to