I'll drop the lights battery and charger off at your work tomorrow PM if that's good for you of you can pick them up on the way tonight? The Bar clamp is 31.8 but I'll see if I still have standard as well If not I'll stick some rubber reducer things in.
Tim has passed the other battery to Ian so you can get it from Him. I'm still tempted to go out tonight I'm just concerned about the wrist. Dont' worry about the rear brake it's a race you won't need it ;0) Phil From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Davies Sent: 25 April 2007 10:41 To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR 25/4/07 bugger no! all i know is they are the monkey lite carbon bars that came as standard on the classic bike that you know you all love, the Whyte prst 4. did you just have the one battery? tim do you think i couuld pick up the spare set or will you be out all night? bled the brakes on the whyte but the rear seems bit crap, hope it's just that new pads need to be bedded in!?!? who's out tonight then?? ________________________________ From: "Phil Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]> To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR 25/4/07 Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:15:56 +0100 >Neither will I due to having for an unknow reason a bit of a dodgy wrist. > >Jim, do you know what diameter bars are on the bike you need the lights for? > >Phil > >On 4/25/07, Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I won't be out tonight due to a national parks meeting I need to attend. > > See you all next week > > Tim > > 1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65 7UF. > > > > _______________________________________________ > > mtbne-l mailing list > > [email protected] > > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l > > >_______________________________________________ >mtbne-l mailing list >[email protected] >http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l ________________________________ MSN Hotmail is evolving - check out the new Windows Live Hotmail <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2728??PS=47575> -- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the NorMAN MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/> Service and is believed to be clean. The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information Systems and Services, Newcastle University.
_______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
