Thanks a lot Steve.

I've been watching the vids great stuff :0)

 

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Dixon
Sent: 08 May 2007 13:27
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Photies from the weekend

 

Cracking photos Phil, there's a couple of decent vids on YouTube as
well: 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb3Oo5McccI&NR=1 

 

On 06/05/07, Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/philaitman/sets/72157600177100364/ 

I've got loads more but these are the best out of the lot.

Fantastic couple of days out. I feel humbled by the skill and bottle of
all
of the competitors.

_______________________________________________ 
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous 
content by the NorMAN MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/>
Service and is believed 
to be clean. 

The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information 
Systems and Services, Newcastle University. 

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to