its the mountain mayhem weekend what I expect to be at.  Damn!
On 18 May 2007, at 22:17, Jonathan Jones wrote:

> BIG ELBOWS!
> WTF it`ll be an excuse for blether!!
>
>
>> From: "Phil Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <mtbne- 
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "'Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK'" <mtbne- 
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] silly silly silly
>> Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:02:14 +0100
>>
>> I'll only just be back from holiday so not sure.
>>
>> BTW it's full of bumbling old biffers on tourers and fluro yellow  
>> will be
>> the color of choice.
>> If you don't have panniers they'll point and laugh ;0)
>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Jones
>>>> Sent: 18 May 2007 21:54
>>>> To: [email protected]
>>>> Subject: [mtbne-l] silly silly silly
>>>>
>>>> Here`s a crazy idea....
>>>> 24th June, I know its a Sunday, it`s the Great North Forest
>>>> Mountain bike ride... Nothing technical, I did it a few years
>>>> back Phil, you`ve ridden most of it I think,I imagine Chris
>>>> Heath has too. I know it`s been a while since we had a bumper
>>>> attendance in the hills on a Wednesday night, maybe something
>>>> mellower for blether/OH AND PARTNERS maybe.. its 4 quid for
>>>> "entry" a choice of distances... as I say just a silly idea.
>>>> Mostly old railway lines if I recall, starts Whickham Thorns
>>>> centre, the long one went as far south as Beamish IIRC, then
>>>> back to start venue...
>>>> I know it clashes with Mountain Mayhem but we never did get a
>>>> team (or 2) sorted did we!!
>>>>
>>>> _________________________________________________________________
>>>> The next generation of Hotmail is here! http://www.newhotmail.co.uk
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> mtbne-l mailing list
>>>> [email protected]
>>>> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> mtbne-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Play your part in making history - Email Britain!
> http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to