Well done Phil & Chris, I would have also liked to take the pomp out for some 
crosser friendly riding but the conditions were ripe for the Bothal trail and 
could not be missed.

Cross bikes again soon?


----- Original Message ----
From: Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 24 May, 2007 10:52:45 AM
Subject: [mtbne-l] WNR'ings

Great ride last night, Sorry to Marc and Justine for just turning up out of the 
blue.
And err Skinny tyres and big nae gears makes an interesting challenge over the 
rooty rocky bits. I honestly thought I was going for a swim a few times along 
Bothal Woods. 
Chris was ruling the Cross bike again well done!

Maybe pics to follow but I think they may all be shit.
Phil

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


      ___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it
now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/ 
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to