If i'm around I'll be there.

BTW i have agreed to take one of Justine's friend's husband out on Saturday 
morning up either Simonside or Carriage drive.  Anyone interested in joining us?



----- Original Message ----
From: Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 24 April, 2008 8:54:08 AM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Wednesday 7th May


Well if I can get there I will ride. Can’t guarantee the quality unless it’s 
riding on the flat as fast as I can spin for 6 miles as that’s all I do at the 
moment J
Can we have a WNR of old, chilled, out wait for the slow ones, lots of chat?
It’ll be nice just to be on the bikes with people I haven’t seen in far too 
long.
 
Phil
 
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Jones
Sent: 23 April 2008 21:43
To: mail liszt
Subject: [mtbne-l] Wednesday 7th May
 
Bikes anyone........





Remember Wednesdays.........


Just back from a jaunt up the riverside/ Tosson mill up to Simonside with Mr 
Smith. Mainstone,secret avenue, straightline riverbed both bits, pinball and 
back down the way we went up....





Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play Now!

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous 
content by the NorMAN MailScanner Service and is believed 
to be clean. 

The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information 
Systems and Services, Newcastle University. 


      __________________________________________________________
Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to