Are those pics from yesterday? Is there really that much snow on the Cheviot 
still? And why the hell haven't I made it back up to the 
Farnorthofthenortheastland to spin some pedals, eat some sand and land 
headfirst in the finest heather this side of the Danube? It all looks a bit 
gorgeous to me (and that's just the riders - phwoar eh!). As soon as my 
shoulder's repaired I'm ignoring the rocketing price of motion lotion and 
burning a month's salary just to come up and ride that sweet country acid house 
singletrack (bit of an Alabama 3 thang there, do apologise)!
 
Love from,
Andy K,XXXX
 
P.S. If its any consolation, I was Pit Bitch for two teams of mates at Bristol 
Bikefest this weekend. They were all ace. Am doing the same for Mayhem and 
Transwales. Might see some of you peeps there.
 
_________________________________________________________________

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to