K`in typical, I`ll have to make do with the dusty track at Praloup!
Although I have been trying to "plot" a ride from Whitley bay/Cullercoats kind 
of thing maybe Mr Dixon could help?

> Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:39:21 +0000
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [mtbne-l] WNR 27th?
> 
> The nights are drawing into a 8.30-9.00 is sort of fade. 
> Who would like, out of sheer posterity, to have a WNR next week?  I would 
> like to suggest from my house on a very easy going ride to the sea and back.
> Or a Newcastle based ride with an offering from Phil or ChrisM / ChrisH if 
> they are happy to do that.
> Anyone?
> 
> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone 
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571435/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to