quality.....

Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:12:14 +0100
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Is this thing on? Ride tomorrow.



  


    
  
  
    About 27 miles are so but I'd not worry I send the email on Friday
    and it's only just appeared.

    

    :)

    

    On 05/04/2011 22:10, Ian Jones wrote:
    
      
      How far? which bike are you taking not that it`d have much bearing
      on my choice but ....curious. MORE details please

      

      > Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:54:55 +0100

      > From: [email protected]

      > To: [email protected]

      > Subject: [mtbne-l] Is this thing on? Ride tomorrow.

      > 

      > Hello?

      > 

      > Hello?

      > 

      > Can anyone here me?

      > 

      > If so I'm riding tomorrow from Alwinton at 10am if anyone's
      interested.

      > 

      > Hello?

      > _______________________________________________

      > mtbne-l mailing list

      > [email protected]

      > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

      
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
    
    

  


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l                                  
  
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to