Yes.

On Sep 24, 2007, at 12:01 PM, Ethan Mallove wrote:

So are these all the checklist for an MTT release?

  1. Bump the version numbers in Version.pm
  2. Create a tarball
  3. E-mail to mtt-announce

On Mon, Sep/24/2007 09:31:01AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
On Sep 24, 2007, at 9:26 AM, Josh Hursey wrote:

Maybe we should open up the website without posting any
tarballs but just the instructions on how to get it from
SVN. Then once we ready a release then we can post the
tarballs.

That would work for me.  Given what I've got to do before
travel, I may not get to make the tarballs until
immediately before/during the conference.  :-\

Sounds fine to me.

-Ethan

--
Jeff Squyres