On 1/6/2012 5:52 AM, Josh Hursey wrote:
Weird. I don't know what is going on here, unless the client is somehow submitting some of the results too many times. One thing to check is the debug output file that the MTT client is submitting to the server. Check that for duplicates.

That will help determine whether this is a server side problem or client side problem. I have not noticed this behavior on the server before, but might be something with the submit.php script - just a guess though at this point.

Unfortunately I have zero time to spend on MTT for a few weeks at least. :/

-- Josh