Sweet!

Just to paint the rest of the picture: We're taking a multi-step approach to
migrating services from old Indiana U. hardware to virtual machines in newer
hardware.  Step 1 was announced yesterday (migrating OMPI and MPI Forum SVN,
Trac, and Open Grok).  There's one last domino that needs to fall into place,
but this looks like it will happen on Friday morning, June 2012.

MTT trac/wiki and SVN will be offline during the migration.

After we're sure that's all working properly, we'll start to tackle migrating
all other OMPI / MTT / hwloc services to new servers, too.  These migrations
are quite a bit more complex / detail-oriented (SVN and Trac are "simple"
migrations).

While exact migration ordering and timing is still TBD, IU has agreed to
increase resources for MTT, meaning that MTT will be moved to a different web
server than the main OMPI web site.  Specifically, the MTT submission server
and reporter will be on https://mtt.open-mpi.org/ rather than
http[s]://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/.  So we'll all need to update our MTT .ini
files when the time comes.

I'll let you know the timing of the change when we figure it out; it'll
probably be in a week or two.