Weird. I was able to reproduce. I suspect that there is probably a bug
somewhere in the uglier magic in the reporter. It is tricky the way
the reporter handles multiple pages of results. Unfortunately, I don't
think anyone understands that code any more (it -really- needs to be
reworked).

I'm not sure what to say except thanks for reporting the bug, and
hopefully we can fix it in the future when we revamp the reporter
code. Can you put this in MTT's Trac? So if we get around to it again
we can make sure to fix it.

-- Josh