I just added a 60 second timeout on any query submitted to the MTT
Reporter. Two commits for this (sorry I didn't go through the pull request
mechanism - will do next time) [1][2]

This was in response to, what we think, was a bot clicking around on the
web form and submitting some very long running queries which was slowing
down the server.

Now any query submitted from the MTT Reporter interface that takes longer
than 60 seconds will error out with a timeout error.

If this timeout causes problems for anyone please let me know, and we can
adjust the timeout or take different action, if necessary.

-- Josh

[1]
https://github.com/open-mpi/mtt/commit/ad87b02ecd9d21f68d52fdd9f1916bb21d675c70
[2]