My 0.02 US$

An other approach would be to run the MTT tests, store the results in a (text ? xml ?) file,

and then submit them from an internet connected machine.

not only that would allow you to submit to multiple databases, but that would allow you to run

the MTT test suite on an cluster with no connection/proxy to internet.

I am not sure whether this is currently implemented by the perl and/or python clients.

Cheers,

Gilles