FYI.  MTT reporting will be down all day Sunday.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joshua Hursey <jjhur...@open-mpi.org>
Date: July 13, 2007 4:19:53 PM EDT
To: Open MPI Developers <devel-c...@open-mpi.org>
Subject: [devel-core] Upgrading postgreSQL on milliways

FYI MTT Testers:

Sorry we didn't get this out sooner, but this will effect MTT users
reporting data to the IU database. So during this time MTT clients
will *not* be able to submit data as the database will be inaccessible.

This upgrade will help quite a few things MTT including the speed of
the MTT reporter and future MTT improvements.

Sorry for the late notice. :/

-- Josh

Begin forwarded message: