I think we'll get it for everything because of the new @foo@ syntax.

I don't think you'll want to use that effect everywhere, but it's now *possible* to do so.

On Sep 4, 2007, at 9:57 AM, Ethan Mallove wrote:

So we will get a multiplicative effect on the following INI
parameters?

  * setenv
  * unsetenv
  * env_module

Any other parameters?

-Ethan

On Fri, Aug/31/2007 10:18:30PM, MTT wrote:
#245: Support multiplicative effect for other INI params
-------------------------- +-------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  emallove     |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Component:  Client side  |     Version:  trunk
Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:  multiplicative exec INI
Changes (by jsquyres):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 This is now done on the jms-new-parser branch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/mtt/ticket/245#comment:2>
MTT <http://www.open-mpi.org/>