Thanks for the info.
so I handled the ssl stuff (installed module locally and added "use lib <path to
CRYPT::SSleys>" to client)
I am still having problems understanding what is going on.

The system I am running on uses PBS, but I wanted to use it in interactive mode so I wanted to specify hostfiles.
I am receiving the following warnings
---------
Test run [netpipe]
Running with [ompi-nightly-v1.2] / [1.2.4b1r16141] /
[ompi/gnu-standard]
   Using MPI Details [ompi] with MPI Install [ompi/gnu-standard]
   Total of 1 tests to run in this section
   Test: NPmpi, np=2, variant=1: Passed
*** WARNING: Unrecognized resource manager name (hostfile); the only
    permitted names are: "slurm tm loadleveler n1ge none unknown"; skipped
   Test: NPmpi, np=2, variant=2: Passed
*** WARNING: Unrecognized resource manager name (hostfile); the only
    permitted names are: "slurm tm loadleveler n1ge none unknown"; skipped
   Test: NPmpi, np=2, variant=3: Passed
---------

What is causing this warning? (apart from the fact that hostfile is not known_resource_manager_names in Defaults.pm) What does it mean?
I think I should set resource manager to none - but I am not sure where.

I was able to submit trial results for NP to the database, but OSU tests are timing out.

Thanks,
Jelena