Yes, it's trivial to reset the Fujitsu MTT password -- I'll send you a mail
off-list with the new password.

If you're just starting up with MTT, you might want to use the Python client,
instead. That's where 95% of ongoing development is occurring.

If all goes well, I plan to sit down with Howard + Ralph next week and try
converting Cisco's Perl config to use the Python client.

> On Mar 12, 2018, at 10:23 PM, Kawashima, Takahiro
> <t-kawash...@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Fujitsu has resumed the work of running MTT on our machines.
>
> Could you give me username/password to upload the report to the server?
> I suppose the username is "fujitsu".
>
> Our machines are not connected to the Internet directly.
> Is there a document for uploading the report outside the MTT run?
> We are using Perl client currently.
>
> I'll attend the OMPI developer's meeting next week.
> I hope we can talk about it.
>
> Takahiro Kawashima,
> MPI development team,
> Fujitsu