I don't want to annoy you, but I don't think this should be 'whishlist',
but will lead to real compatability problems. I find, it is a real
error.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  MXP: no <support> tag

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  In MXP it is required for the Client to respond to a <SUPPORT> query
  from the server with a <SUPPORTS> response, listing the actively
  supported tags.

  A server would use this information to only display supported tags to
  the client. You need to implement this, as you are not implementing
  some other standard tags as of now (namely the text formatting stuff).

  Unfortunately there is no standard way of naming the items in the
  response, so for comparison ...

  this is what Mushclient sends back:
  Unterstuetzte Tags (MXP SUPPORT):
    +c, +v, +u, +b, +p, +a, +h, +i, +br, +ol, +em, +li, +ul, +hr, +pre, +afk,
  +mxp, +img, +var, +html, +head, +send, +user, +samp, +high, +font, +pass,
  +bold, +body, +title, +color, +reset, +strong, +option, +c.fore, +italic,
  +c.back, +a.href, +version, +mxp.off, +img.src, +support, +password,
  +username, +xch_page, +a.xch_cmd, +send.hint, +font.back, +send.href,
  +underline, +color.back, +color.fore, +a.xch_hint, +font.color,
  +send.prompt, +font.bgcolor, +font.fgcolor, +img.xch_mode, +send.xch_cmd,
  +send.xch_hint, +recommend_option

  and this is what CMUD3 sends back:
  Unterstuetzte Tags (MXP SUPPORT):
    +dl, +sbr, +h, +color, +dest, +i, +user, +font, +var, +relocate, +br, +v,
  +h4, +em, +bold, +u, +a, +h2, +h3, +style, +high, +nobr, +tt, +ul,
  +reported, +h5, +h1, +image, +password, +version, +strong, +dd, +li,
  +music, +xch_page, +c, +frame, +s, +username, +ol, +xch_mudtext,
  +strikeout, +support, +b, +p, +stat, +sound, +h6, +small, +send, +gauge,
  +expire, +underline, +strike, +report, +hr, +dt, +xch_pane, +pre, +pass,
  +img, +italic