Public bug reported:

I realise this is a ported app, and therefore won't necessarily be quite
up to par by way of each and every mac behaviour, but it'd be nice if a
couple of things were implemented, just for consistency's sake.

- Have the windows be resizable from both sides and the bottom. This is
now standard in Lion, but Mudlet windows are only resizable from the
grabby bottom-right corner.

- Vanishing scrollbars. Considering that Mudlet uses its own special
text display engine, rather than the Mac native, I realise this might be
hard to implement, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
Behaviour in Lion is for there to be no separate segments of the window
devoted to scrollbars, but to have a long scrollbar shape appear in the
right while you are scrolling, and vanish once you've stopped.

** Affects: mudlet

** Tags: mac

** Summary changed:

- Lion compatibility
+ Lion interface improvements

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Lion interface improvements

Status in Mudlet the MUD client: