This will get into the next major update. Don't worry.

Heiko

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Output parsing freezes after receiving Z_STREAM_END

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  Upon receiving Z_STREAM_END mudlet stops handling output from the mud
  server.  Upon looking at the code it looks like it correctly calls
  inflateEnd, however it doesn't reset any of the compression options so
  the client is still looking for compressed data and never gets any.

  I noticed this issue when one of my users complained that her
  mudclient [mudlet] froze on reboot(copyover).  My mud server first
  ends compression, reboots, and then attempts to re-negotiate it.

  I've attached a patch that seems to address the issue.